Lockyers Middle School is part of Initio Learning Trust, an equal opportunities employer. From time to time there are vacancies on our staff team within our school and our Trust.
Please click on our current In-School vacancy below:
or register for future job alerts by visiting our vacancy page here.
Initio Learning Trust believe in enabling every person to thrive within their role, and our core values of Ambition, Collaboration and Respect underpin the pride we take in offering genuine professional development opportunities for all our staff; and in our focus on staff wellbeing.
We offer all staff:
- opportunities for career progression within all of our Trust schools and teams;
- opportunities for continuing professional development for staff in all roles at every stage of career progression;
- an evolving package of employee benefits including:
- a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
- health cashplan
- cycle to work scheme
- wellbeing discounts through our cashplan partners
- onsite parking at most school and trust locations
- a focus on employee wellbeing including:
- access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- ‘employee voice’ enabled through annual wellbeing and satisfaction surveys, and staff focus groups.
- training and support for wellbeing and stress management for all staff
- a trustwide menopause support programme
- annual ‘Unsung Heroes’ acknowledgement programme sponsored by local businesses
- a strong commitment to the diversity of our workforce and to equality for all employees and learners.
Lockyers Middle School and Initio Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have a DBS check in line with the government’s safer recruitment guidelines.