We encourage all parents to support our school uniform requirements by ensuring that all pupils wear it correctly and present themselves appropriately at all times. Our school uniform and sports clothing is stocked by Bartletts Schoolwear of East Street, Wimborne. They are the sole supplier of our school sweatshirt, tie, P.E. socks, P.E. leggings and P.E. zipper top. Please visit Bartletts' website www.bartlettsofwimborne.co.uk.
Our uniform requirements are:
- maroon school sweatshirt with school logo
- school tie
- grey trousers/grey shorts/grey pleated skirt (skirts MUST be pleated and should be no more than two or three centimetres above the knee. Home will be contacted if a skirt or shorts are not deemed suitable for school)
- white school shirt/white blouse (with a top button)
- black shoes No trainers, slip-on or high heeled shoes should be worn
- grey ankle/knee length socks or grey tights. (No sheer tights should be worn - traditional school tights only are permitted. No trainer socks should be worn)
- an apron for Design and Art lessons
- black shorts
- school zipper top
- maroon sports t-shirt
- black football socks
- white sports socks
- football boots
- black tracksuit trousers or school black leggings (optional from Bartletts Schoolwear only).
Please note: Our new P.E. kit will be introduced from September 2022. Children in all year groups can continue to wear our existing P.E. kit during the transition period.
All items of school clothing, footwear and equipment should be clearly marked with the child's name. Please regularly check that your child's belongings remain named.
Hair Styles and Jewellery:
A single pair of small, plain, silver or gold stud earrings is the only jewellery allowed. Extreme hairstyles are not allowed.
Long hair must always be tied back for practical lessons for reasons of hygiene and safety.
Good quality secondhand uniform is available to purchase via the Friends of Lockyer's Facebook page. Please click here to send them a message.